Health systems across the country have found themselves ill-prepared for the transition from fee-for-service to value-based care. Three years ago, Rx.Health launched the first enterprise-wide platform to prescribe apps, that has now led to emergence of new field of digital therapeutics (DTx). Realizing there are many more use-cases within health systems than what current DTx apps can fulfil, Rx.Health team of physician builders and data scientists have created RxStitch engine in 2019 to unify the fragmented field of digital medicine.
Rx.Health has now become a leader in delivering more than 200 digital navigation programs that stitch different digital assets and DTx across patient journey linked with patient portals so patient does not have to download multiple apps
Rx.Health helps health systems decrease revenue leaks enables new sources of revenues from both from Fee for Service and at-risk contracts by:
- Supporting Next- Gen Patient Reminder and Activation Program to decrease no-shows
- Perioperative bundles and transitions of care to optimize Medicare episodes of care, decrease the length of stay and enhance recovery at home
- Providing an innovation platform to manage multiple digital medicine initiatives and increase access including telehealth and appointment scheduling
- Prescribing customized digital medicine toolkits for remote monitoring and chronic disease management which aligns with value based incentives
- Support closure of care gaps in ACO and at-risk population